Hidden behind a magnificent autumn garden is an exceptional offering that is sure to impress. From the street, this home creates a subtle, yet pleasing the first impression. Stepping through the garden path and an impressive residence begins to unveil itself. Like a gripping movie, each scene unveils a surprise. Large rooms, dramatic views, a back yard larger than most, all with a delightful presentation.
– Three bathrooms, two with spa baths.
– Solar panels to reduce your carbon footprint and save money -3000W EKOENERGY installed by AGL 2012
– A magnificent outlook to Parliament house and Telstra Tower
– Delightful garden setting, fruit trees, lawn and garden beds
– NBN fibre to the home with Cat6 ethernet wired to all downstairs rooms.
– Granite benchtops and a 900mm hotplate/oven range
– Private block within minutes of all facilities.
This home will suit a wide range of needs. Families large and small, a home business or perhaps someone who cherishes privacy, it will work for most.
The versatile floorplan could be used as a 3, 4 or 5 bedroom home. Offering 3-bathrooms and two large living rooms, the options are many and varied.
Nobody in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
Disclaimer: All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate this information, as we cannot guarantee it. We have diligently and conscientiously undertaken to ensure it is current and accurate, however, we do not accept any liability for any inaccuracy or misstatement.